Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Introduction

So as most people that know me, I'm known to drink bubble tea fairly often. Though IMO not as often as people believe I do (average 2-4 a week). Maybe because it's an unusual drink so it's easy to spot when someone has one, unlike coffee where a good percentage of people drink at least 1 a day.


So I thought, why not start a bubble tea blog, specifically those found around Vancouver and nearby areas. There are tons of bubble tea shops in BC, and more are being made. There are a lot that are not that great, and a few handful that I always go to or go the extra mile to buy from.  Currently I live in Surrey, but do travel to Vancouver fairly often. So my main route of bubble tea shops will be Surrey, Burnaby, and Vancouver areas.

So this blog is my journey through many Bubble Tea shops and flavors. Please feel free to comment and add your own opinions or recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment